Cozy Place Daycare serves the community in Sioux City, Iowa and is located in the Downtown/Westside area. We are a small licensed center with a friendly environment that is welcoming and not overwhelming for children or parents to walk into. The center provides daycare services, preschool learning, transportation to local schools, and field trips. We provide quality care to the child as well as support to the parents. We help the children achieve their developmental, educational and social goals through small group lessons and a variety of activities, guided by educational methods that are designed to promote healthy growth & development.
Infants (6 weeks+) receive lots of cuddles and one-on-one time. As they grow older, they are gradually guided to match the schedules of our pre-schoolers—which allows for easy transition to the next stage after they graduate from our infant room. We work closely with the parents together in reaching their child’s development milestones such as sitting, crawling, and walking.
A place where kids love to learn and grow
- Circle time to learn shapes, colors, numbers, ABC’s, sight words and writing practice
- Crafts and activities such as sensory bins, centers, scavenger hunts, song times, and more
- Outside time in a secure and enclosed play area
- Field trips to places such as museums, parks, Nature Center, dentist offices, and Omaha Zoo
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and snacks are included. We promote well-balanced meals so kids can learn healthy eating habits at a young age.
Valuable support for parents with our convenient services and flexible policies
- Open extended hours 6 am to 8 pm, Monday thru Friday
- Safe transportation for kids to/from school and home drop-off as needed. We can also help with transporting you to work and bringing the little one to daycare so you don’t miss out on work.
- Inclusive pricing: no activity fees; cost of diapers, wipes and food covered.
- Nutritious meals, snacks, and infant food & formula included. A healthy meal or snack is offered almost every two hours so you won’t have to rush to make dinner after picking up your child. We are a member of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and all our meals comply with the Food Program’s nutrition recommendations.
- Open communication and paperless reporting so you receive your child’s daily report right in your email inbox
- Active Facebook page to see what we’re up to! Parents are welcome to call or message for updates throughout the day.
- 5 day vacation period for each family. You can use 5 days of vacation time at your discretion without having to pay.
- Trustworthy and experienced staff, all have group childcare experience and are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards.